W Network warms hearts during Hallmark Channel’s Spring into Love, watch romance bloom and celebrate springtime with 10 all new exclusive premieres and back-to-back movies every weekend.
A Picture of Her
Premieres Saturday March 25 / 8ep
Starring Rhiannon Fish and Tyler Hynes
- Beth unwittingly becomes the subject of an award-winning magazine’s cover and goes on a quest to uncover the true identity of the mystery photographer who snapped her photo.
A Nashville Legacy
Premieres Friday March 31 / 8ep
Starring Andrea Lewis, Pooch Hall, Stan Shaw and Roz Ryan. With cameos by Curt Chambers and Ruben Studdard
- Naima moves to Nashville to uncover secrets about an undiscovered music group.
Love in the Maldives
Premieres Saturday April 1 / 8ep
Starring Jocelyn Hudon and Jake Manley
- Rae Parker (Hudon) has a very fabulous, single life that attracts thousands of readers to her monthly travel column, “Reservation for One.” Rae is surprised when her editor wants to send her to the world’s most romantic vacation destination — The Conrad Maldives. She’s an adventurous spirit and staying at the luxurious Muraka makes it difficult for her to find the type of experiences she needs to write an article worthy of her column. It doesn’t help that Rae is terribly afraid of the open ocean and a hotel that floats in the middle of it. After a few failed solo attempts, Rae realizes she needs some guidance and support to undertake some of the challenges outside of her comfort zone. The Conrad’s guest experience expert, Jared Joseph (Manley), steps in and makes it his personal mission to give Rae the adventure she’s looking for.
Premieres Friday April 7 / 8ep
Starring Erica Durance and Michael Rady
- When lonely young Grace finds a note from a schoolgirl looking for a friend, she excitedly writes back, setting off a chain of events that ultimately changes the lives of three people.
The Professional Bridesmaid
Premieres Saturday April 8 / 8ep
Starring Hunter King and Chandler Massey
- Years ago, Maggie Bailey (King) realized she had a particular skill set for being an ace bridesmaid — and she went pro. Now she uses her talents to help brides navigate the tricky emotional and social dynamics that go along with planning their big day in addition to the practical. Her latest client, Alexis Shepard (Francesca Bianchi), is the daughter of Columbus’ mayor who is up for re-election. Alexis’ wedding promises to be the event of the summer with lots of scrutiny, so the mayor’s team hires Maggie to join the bridal party and help keep everything on track. But no one can know that Maggie is a hired bridesmaid, so she is introduced as Alexis’ old friend Maisie. Unfortunately, Henry Whittington (Massey), an ambitious local reporter assigned to the society story is sniffing around hoping to get close to the mayor for a scoop on the pending development of local park land. To pull off her assignment, Maggie must coordinate three unhelpful bridesmaids and keep Henry focused on the wedding while hiding her identity, even as she begins to grow closer to him.
The Blessing Bracelet
Premieres Friday April 14 / 8ep
Starring Amanda Schull and Carlo Marks
- Dawn Spencer (Schull) approaches the Easter holiday trying to balance being a single parent while working to get out of the debt left behind by her ex-husband. Feeling overwhelmed, Dawn unearths a bracelet she made years earlier and stored away. She created it using four beads with the intention of using each one as a reminder to count the blessings in her life. As Dawn begins to focus on the good, her faith is renewed, and her life takes a positive turn. Thanks to the support of Dawn’s church community and the encouragement by Ben (Marks), who recently came into her life, the blessing bracelets help take her down a path she never could have imagined.
The Wedding Cottage
Premieres Saturday April 15 / 8ep
Starring Erin Krakow and Brendan Penny
- A wedding guide creator (Krakow) must convince an uninspired artist and owner of a special wedding cottage (Penny) to renovate the rundown cottage to host a contest-winning couple for their dream wedding.
The Cases of Mystery Lane
Premieres Friday April 21 / 8ep
Starring Aimee Garcia and Paul Campbell
- Birdie and Alden Case find a way to keep the mystery in their marriage alive, literally, when the amateur sleuths are pulled into a murder investigation.
A Pinch of Portugal
Premieres Saturday April 22 / 8ep
Starring Heather Hemmens and Luke Mitchell
- When a celebrity chef walks off his show, prep cook Anna (Hemmens) must step into the spotlight and make the show her own, with the help of her Aussie cameraman (Mitchell) and Portuguese location scout.
W Network is the exclusive home of Hallmark Channel in Canada!