Hallmark Channel’s June Weddings on W Network is where audiences can say “I do” to heartfelt, romantic movies and celebrate the wedding season.
The Dancing Detective: A Deadly Tango
Premieres Friday June 2 / 9ep
Starring Lacey Chabert and Will Kemp
- Constance Bailey is a no-nonsense detective who prefers to work alone. When a high-profile CEO is murdered on the eve of his company’s corporate event in Malta – a high stakes ballroom competition between senior executives – Detective Bailey is sent undercover as one of the contestants. The only problem? She can’t dance. To convincingly compete, she must team up with charismatic and free-spirited performer Sebastian Moore. But with a killer on the loose and a growing list of suspects, it’s going to take more than a little fancy footwork to solve this case.
Premieres Saturday June 3 / 8ep
Starring Stephanie Bennett and Casey Deidrick
- Journalist Trish is on back-to-back bridesmaid duty for her three best friends. Finding herself without a date, she pairs up with photographer Ryan, the brother of her best friend.
Premieres Friday June 9 / 9ep
Starring Keesha Sharp, Demetrius Grosse, Rhyon Nicole Brown and Akono Dixon.
- A single mother surprised by her daughter’s recent engagement, travels to the Gulf Shores where she finds love unexpectedly.
Love’s Greek to Me
Premieres Saturday June 10 / 8ep
Starring Torrey DeVitto, Yannis Tsimitselis and Marina Sirtis
- Ilana travels to Santorini with her Greek boyfriend Mike for a family wedding. When he surprises her by proposing, she gets caught in the whirlwind of his overzealous mom.
The Jane Mysteries: Inheritance Lost
Premieres Friday June 16 / 9ep
Starring Jodie Sweetin and Stephen Huszar
- Singer Jane DaSilva inherits the family foundation which is a non-profit detective agency that helps people who aren’t able to help themselves. Jane’s Aunt Sadie and Detective John Cameron act as her mentors as she takes on her first case surrounding a mother’s untimely death years before. As Jane investigates a multi-level marketing company that took advantage of her client’s fragile mom, she realizes that digging up the past can be dangerous…
The Wedding Contract
Premieres Saturday June 17 / 8ep
Starring Becca Tobin and Jake Epstein
- Rebecca, a teacher, and Adam, an ad executive are excited to plan their Jewish wedding, but their wedding and future are put into jeopardy when Adam lands a new ad campaign, and their mothers meet.
Make Me a Match
Premieres Saturday June 24 / 8ep
Starring Rushi Kota and Eva Bourne
- Vivi enlists the help of an Indian Matchmaker, Raina, to change her fate in love. However, Raina’s son Bhumesh just might be the change Vivi needed all along.
W Network is the exclusive home of Hallmark Channel in Canada!