W Network is home to the biggest holiday celebration you won’t find anywhere else, Hallmark Channel’s Countdown to Christmas! The annual tradition delivers back-to-back holiday movies every day with 40+ all new exclusive premieres and signature holiday classics.
Checkin’ It Twice
Premieres Friday October 20 / 8ep
Starring Kim Matula and Kevin McGarry
- A journeyman hockey player (McGarry) falls for a real estate agent (Matula) in a career crisis when he’s traded to her hometown and moves into the cottage in her hockey loving family’s backyard.
Where Are You Christmas?
Premieres Saturday October 21 / 8ep
Starring Lyndsy Fonseca, Michael Rady, Jim O’Heir and Julie Warner
- When Addy (Fonseca) wishes for a year without Christmas, she wakes up in a world of black and white. She must work together with the town mechanic (Rady) to restore Christmas.
Ms. Christmas Comes to Town
Premieres Thursday October 26 / 8ep
Starring Erica Durrance, Brennan Elliott and Barbara Niven
- When Ms. Christmas, a shopping channel host, receives a terminal diagnosis, she heads on a multi-city excursion to spread Christmas cheer.
Christmas by Design
Premieres Friday October 27 / 8ep
Starring Rebecca Dalton and Jonathan Keltz
- A fashion designer (Dalton) gets accepted into a Christmas challenge to create a new holiday-themed collection and not only finds the inspiration for her next line but decides to redesign her approach to what’s most important in life.
Premieres Saturday October 28 / 8ep
Starring Jessy Schram, Chandler Massey, Patti Murin and William R. Moses
- Juniper (Schram) travels to Mystic, Connecticut during the holidays to work at the rehabilitation center and aquarium. She reconnects with Sawyer (Massey), the owner of the pizza shop.n is blindsided when her husband asks for a separation. With the help of a friendly vet and a rambunctious stray dog, she rediscovers her strength and begins to rebuild her life.
Premieres Sunday October 29 / 8ep
Starring Jaicy Elliot and Brant Daugherty
- When a romantic painting of a Christmas market captures the imagination of copy editor Lea (Elliot), she is sent to France with pragmatic reporter Mark (Daugherty) to uncover the mystery behind the artist.
Christmas at the Chalet
Premieres Wednesday November 1 / 8ep
Starring Teri Hatcher and William deVry
- Ex-TV host Lex finds herself spending Christmas in a chalet with her son, ex-husband, and his new girlfriend. To avoid things getting too close to home, she volunteers to work at the chalet, all while documenting it for her new followers.
My Christmas Guide
Premieres Thursday November 2 / 8ep
Starring Amber Marshall and Ben Mehl
- A college professor connects with a guide dog trainer after losing his eyesight and adopting a seeing eye dog.
Flipping for Christmas
Premieres Friday November 3 / 8ep
Starring Ashley Newbrough and Marcus Rosner
- It’s almost Christmas when busy realtor Abigail (Newbrough) agrees to help her sister with the “simple flip” of a recently inherited home. Unfortunately, co-beneficiary Bo (Rosner) has other plans in mind.
Never Been Chris’d
Premieres Saturday November 4 / 8ep
Starring Janel Parrish, Pascal Lamothe-Kipnes and Tyler Hynes
- Home for the holidays, BFFs Naomi (Parrish) and Liz (Lamothe-Kipnes) reconnect with high school crush Chris Silver (Hynes). A complex love triangle forms, forcing them to take stock of their lives and find the value of friendship.
The Santa Summit
Premieres Sunday November 5 / 8ep
Starring Hunter King and Benjamin Hollingsworth
- It’s time for the annual Santa Summit, in which revelers put on Santa suits and hop around designated locations in town to eat, drink, and be merry. Three best friends decide to go together: Jordin (King), a recently dumped art teacher looking to cut loose; Ava, a shy woman hoping to run into her crush; and Stella, a Christmas cynic with no interest in the Santa Summit whatsoever. At the start of the night, Jordin meets and bonds with Liam (Hollingsworth), but doesn’t get his name before getting separated and lost in a sea of Santas. As the night progresses and hijinks ensue, amidst the chaos, celebration, and a sea of Santas, they all find what they’re looking for: Christmas spirit, potential romance, and a strengthened bond of friendship.
Merry Mystery Christmas
Premieres Wednesday November 8 / 8ep
Starring Brittany Bristow, Olivier Renaud, Eliza King and Justin Nurse
- When Leslie, a rising star reporter inadvertently botches her investigative piece about a powerful City Council member, her boss decides she needs to pivot to something more seasonal. Her next assignment is to uncover the identity of a local late-night bandit who has been stealing beautiful home Christmas displays across the city. She’s not the only one on the case though, Preston, local detective and Christmas enthusiast has made it his mission to identify the culprit and restore the town’s holiday spirit. As they spend more time together, they discover more than just clues pointing them to their culprit, they also discover that their undeniable chemistry might actually be true love.
Mystery on Mistletoe Lane
Premieres Thursday November 9 / 8ep
Starring Erica Cerra and Victor Webster
- When moving to a new town, Heidi and her kids discover a Christmas mystery with the help of the local handyman.
Premieres Friday November 10 / 8ep
Starring Katherine Barrell, Cindy Busby, Corey Sevier and Matt Wells
- Lori Jo’s (Busby) love for Christmas takes her on a road trip to Yuletide Springs with her roommate Tori (Barrell), where Christmas is celebrated year-round, to participate in a longstanding town tradition to honor her late grandmother. Along the way, the friends meet Carl (Sevier) and Jason (Wells), and the foursome make stops during their journey to enjoy more small-town Christmas attractions. But when a series of events puts a damper on their plans, a little Christmas magic may put this trip back on the right path.
Premieres Saturday November 11 / 8ep
Starring Rachel Skarsten and Andrew W. Walker
- When a snowstorm diverts Kate’s (Skarsten) first private flight en route to Switzerland to Christmas Island, she must team up with an air traffic controller (Walker) to secure her dream job as the family’s pilot.
A Heidelberg Holiday
Premieres Sunday November 12 / 8ep
Starring Ginna Claire Mason and Frédéric Brossier
- Heidi Heidelberg (Mason) receives the dream opportunity to sell her beautiful, handmade glass ornaments at the prestigious Heidelberg Christmas Market in Germany. While there, she meets Lukas (Brossier), a local artisan who helps her reconnect with her lost heritage.
Home for Christmas
Premieres Wednesday November 15 / 8ep
Starring Erin Krakow, Kevin McGarry, Chris McNally, Pascale Hutton, Kavan Smith and Jack Wagner
- Elizabeth prepares for Little Jack’s first Christmas and birthday, missing Jack more than ever. Nathan receives a prestigious job offer in Union City but weighs the downside of leaving Elizabeth and taking his niece away from Hope Valley. Lucas holds a Christmas festival to bring some of his family’s traditions to Hope Valley…and to impress Elizabeth. A detour on his way to see Faith leads Carson to a stranger in need of his help. Meanwhile, Rosemary and Lee search for the perfect gift for Little Jack, while Bill turns Hope Valley upside looking for a special gift that he misplaced.
A World Record Christmas
Premieres Thursday November 16 / 8ep
Starring Nikki DeLoach, Lucas Bryant and Aias Dalman
- Marissa and Eric encourage their young son with autism, who is determined to set a Guinness World Record — and has the chance to do so on Christmas Eve.
Premieres Friday November 17 / 8ep
Starring Chelsea Hobbs and Stephen Huszar
- Recently divorced Melanie (Hobbs) and her son Jason visit a remote island for Christmas, only to find themselves running a real working lighthouse where she connects with the curt but cute owner (Huszar).
A Merry Scottish Christmas
Premieres Saturday November 18 / 8ep
Starring Lacey Chabert and Scott Wolf
- When estranged siblings, Lindsay (Chabert) and Brad (Wolf) Morgan travel to Scotland at Christmas to reunite with their mother Jo, a big family secret is revealed.
Premieres Sunday November 19 / 8ep
Starring Emily Tennant and Niall Matter
- After leaving London, Abby (Tennant) connects with an anonymous caller while working at a cooking hotline. The caller is single dad “John” (Matter) who Abby unknowingly has become smitten with in real life.
A Season for Family
Premieres Wednesday November 22 / 8ep
Starring Brendan Penny, Stacey Farber, Benjamin Jacobson and Azriel Dalman
- While Maddie’s adopted son wants to meet his brother Cody, who was adopted into another family, Cody’s father, isn’t ready.
How to Fall in Love By Christmas
Premieres Thursday November 23 / 8ep
Starring Teri Hatcher and Dan Payne
- A beloved writer-turned-CEO of a lifestyle brand seeks a partnership in order to save her company. To win them over, she must write a column about falling in love by Christmas – with the help with a charming and handsome photographer.
Premieres Friday November 24 / 8ep
Starring Sara Canning and Warren Christie
- When bad weather leaves each of them stranded at the airport for the holidays, a tech entrepreneur (Christie), a travel writer (Canning), a devoted mother (Enid-Raye Adams) and her son (Kiefer O’Reilly), a stubborn senior (Trevor Lerner), an enigmatic woman with a hint of mystery (Brittany Willacy), a couple traveling from Hong Kong (Sharon Crandall, Ryan Mah) and a social media influencer (Princess Davis) all agree to rent a shared van to embark on a road trip to Denver. When their unexpected journey brings them into uncharted territory, they navigate a series of misadventures together and form a deeper bond that just might change the trajectories of each of their lives. Inspired by true events.
Christmas in Notting Hill
Premieres Saturday November 25 / 6ep
Starring Sarah Ramos and William Moseley
- Famous soccer star, Graham Savoy (Moseley), has always been too busy for love, but when he comes home to Notting Hill for Christmas, he changes his mind after meeting Georgia (Ramos) – a visiting American and the one person who has no idea who he is.
Haul Out the Holly: Lit Up
Premieres Saturday November 25 / 8ep
Starring Lacey Chabert, Wes Brown, Stephen Tobolowsky, Melissa Peterman, Ellen Travolta, Seth Morris and Jennifer Aspen
- As the holidays approach, Emily (Chabert) and Jared (Brown) are looking forward to celebrating the holidays together again, this time as a couple. Emily, now embracing Evergreen Lane’s uniquely festive spirit, is ready to work with Jared, Ned (Tobolowsky), Mary Louise (Travolta) and Pamela (Peterman) to make this year’s Christmas celebrations the best yet – even if being the HOA president’s girlfriend doesn’t stop those dreaded decorating citations. When a house on the block goes up for sale, it causes quite a stir with residents. When the soon-to-be neighbors turn out to be holiday royalty (Morris, Aspen), it looks like this year’s competition is about to heat up. While there, she unwittingly discovers the ability to travel to the 1947 set of His Merry Wife through the help of an hourglass, where she meets one of the film’s stars, Jack Huston (Polaha).
Our Christmas Mural
Premieres Sunday November 26 / 6ep
Starring Alex Paxton-Beesley and Dan Jeannotte
- Olivia (Paxton-Beesley) is a single mom who returns home for Christmas. Her mom secretly enters her into a mural contest; she wins but partners with teacher Will (Jeannotte) to create a Christmas masterpiece.
A Biltmore Christmas
Premieres Sunday November 26 / 8ep
Starring Bethany Joy Lenz, Kristoffer Polaha, Jonathan Frakes and Robert Picardo
- Lucy Hardgrove (Lenz) is a screenwriter who lands the job of a lifetime when she’s hired to pen the script for a remake of the beloved, holiday movie classic, His Merry Wife!, which was filmed in 1947 at beautiful, historic Biltmore House. When the head of the studio isn’t satisfied with the ending Lucy wrote because it deviates from the original’s feel-good conclusion, he sends Lucy to Biltmore Estate for research and inspiration. While there, she unwittingly discovers the ability to travel to the 1947 set of His Merry Wife! through the help of an hourglass.
Laughing All The Way
Premieres Wednesday November 29 / 8ep
Starring Paniz Zade, Jake Epstein, Ish Morris and Mary Walsh
- Aubri Callahan is an aspiring comedian and ghost writer for Bella Delmonico, acclaimed stand up comic and owner of the Vista Theater. Performing at the Vista is a key step on the way to stardom and despite her natural talent, Aubri patiently waits for her time to shine, writing jokes for Bella in the shadows of the comedic giants that came before her. When The Vista Theater Variety Show lands in Aubri’s lap she must plan the whole event and find a headliner all before Christmas eve, just three weeks away. Aubri worries that the success of the show will be a make or break moment for her career. That is until famous Hollywood comedian Mike Baxter strolls into the theater. On the verge of his own life-changing opportunity, Mike has become nostalgic for the stage that launched his career, and he’s immediately charmed by Aubri’s quick witted banter. Fate seems to be calling Mike and Aubri up on stage at the Vista. There, Mike rediscovers his stand up roots and Aubri shows the world her inner funny girl, and as their journeys collide they fall hopelessly and hilariously in love, laughing all the way.
Time for Her to Come Home for Christmas
Premieres Thursday November 30 / 8ep
Starring Shenae Grimes-Beech, Chris Carmack and Grace Leer
- Carly heads to a small town to lead a church choir at Christmastime, facing her first holiday season without her mother. While there, she connects with a man back in town after serving in the Army.
My Norwegian Holiday
Premieres Friday December 1 / 8ep
Starring Rhiannon Fish and David Elsendoorn
- JJ (Fish), grieving the loss of her grandmother and seeking dissertation inspiration, stumbles upon an unexpected holiday destiny. Meeting Henrik (Elsendoorn), a Norwegian from Bergen, their connection deepens when he discovers she has a troll figurine from his hometown. To explore the troll’s history and her grandmother’s ties, JJ agrees to join Henrik on a journey to Norway. In Bergen, they’re drawn into Henrik’s family Christmas and wedding traditions, with his sister’s wedding the day before Christmas Eve. JJ embarks on a holiday adventure, uncovering the troll’s origins and finding her own path to healing, love and family.
Letters to Santa
Premieres Saturday December 2 / 8ep
Starring Katie Leclerc and Rafael de la Fuente
- When young siblings receive a magic pen from Santa that appears to be granting wishes, they request a Christmas gift they want more than anything – for their separated parents (Leclerc, de la Fuente) to reunite.
Christmas with a Kiss
Premieres Sunday December 3 / 8ep
Starring Mishael Morgan, Ronnie Rower Jr. and Jaime M. Callica
- A woman (Morgan) returns home to help with her family’s Christmas Carnival and romance ignites. A photo journalist (Rowe) curates a surprise reunion.
Premieres Wednesday December 6 / 8ep
Starring Jessica Sipos, Markian Tarasiuk and Kurt Oslund
- Kate Snow loves everything about the holidays. From Christmas sweaters to Christmas crafts, Kate loves it all, but what really makes her jolly is Christmas time at her shop, Treasures from the Heart, that’s been in her family for generations. This year, however, a developer is moving into her quaint neighborhood and trying to turn everything she loves upside down. To make matters worse, Kate had an electric moment with a handsome stranger on a bus, but never got his name and now has no way to find him. Mark Goodwin may wear expensive suits and have a big job, but underneath it all, he loves Christmas and everything that comes with it. When he has a moment of connection with a particularly beautiful stranger — dressed as a Christmas elf no less — he goes on a mission to discover exactly who she is to make his holiday romance dreams come true. But when Mark and Kate discover that they are on opposite sides of a very personal battle, it will take all the Christmas magic in the world to bring these two together in time for a truly magical holiday.
To All a Good Night
Premieres Thursday December 7 / 8ep
Starring Kimberley Sustad and Mark Ghanimé
- After a small-town photographer saves a man’s life, she learns he’s in town to buy her family’s parkland, the location of the annual Christmas celebration.
Magic in Mistletoe
Premieres Friday December 8 / 8ep
Starring Lyndie Greenwood and Paul Campbell
- Harrington (Campbell) is the author of a popular book series but commercial success has left him a bitter recluse. As he returns to his hometown for an annual Christmas festival celebrating his books, he’s joined by April (Greenwood), a publicist for the major publishing house he works with. April is there for damage control after Harrington’s recent comments on social media have ruffled some feathers. But as she gets to know him better, hope springs that April can unlock Harrington’s guarded heart and help him rediscover the spirit of the holiday.
Christmas on Cherry Lane
Premieres Saturday December 9 / 8ep
Starring Catherine Bell, Jonathan Bennett, John Brotherton, Erin Cahill, James Denton and Vincent Rodriguez III
- A young couple preparing to welcome their first child (Brotherton, Cahill); an empty-nester (Bell) and her fiancé (Denton) ready to start a new chapter; and a couple (Bennett, Rodriguez III) who unexpectedly have the chance to expand their family on Christmas Eve celebrate the holiday as they navigate these turning points in their lives.
Round and Round
Premieres Sunday December 10 / 8ep
Starring Vic Michaelis, Bryan Greenberg and Rick Hoffman
- Rachel’s (Michaelis) stuck in a time loop, reliving the night of her parents’ Hanukkah party. Can Zach (Greenberg), the “nice boy” Grandma’s trying to set her up with, help her make it to tomorrow?
Heaven Down Here
Premieres Thursday December 14 / 8ep
Starring Krystal Joy Brown, Tina Lifford, Juan Riedinger, Richard Harmon and Phylicia Rashad
- Four people find themselves stranded in a local diner on Christmas Eve amid a snowstorm. The movie is inspired by Mickey Guyton’s song.
The Secret Gifts of Christmas
Premieres Friday December 15 / 8ep
Starring Meghan Ory and Christopher russell
- Bonnie (Ory) is a personal shopper who helps her new, widowed client Patrick (Russell) reconnect with his young daughter. Though Bonnie and Patrick’s ideas of shopping couldn’t be more different, she is determined to get Patrick and his daughter everything on their wish list.
Sealed with a List
Premieres Saturday December 16 / 8ep
Starring Katie Findlay and Evan Roderick
- This holiday season, festive Carley (Findlay) sets out to conquer her list of abandoned resolutions from last year. Aided by coworker Wyatt (Roderick), she finds love and the confidence to chase her dreams.
Friends & Family Christmas
Premieres Sunday December 17 / 8ep
Starring Humberly Gonzalez and Ali Liebert
- Daniella (Gonzalez) has recently moved to New York to pursue an art career and decides to stay in town to share the holidays with her circle of artist friends, instead of going home to see her sweet, if overbearing parents. Amelia (Liebert) is a talented entertainment lawyer trying to stay focused on her work after a broken engagement. When Daniella and Amelia are set up by their parents, they agree to pretend that they are dating, to appease them for the holidays. However, as they spend time in each other’s worlds, they soon build a connection that is deeper than either of them could have hoped for.
Miracle in Bethlehem, PA
Premieres Thursday December 21 / 8ep
Starring Laura Vandervoort and Benjamin Ayres
- Successful Mary Ann Brubeck adopts a daughter right before Christmas. When bad weather lands her and her new baby stranded in Bethlehem, PA, their only option is to stay with the innkeeper’s brother Joe, a quintessential bachelor.
Dial S for Santa
Premieres Saturday December 23 / 8ep
Starring Sarah Dugdale, Lynda Boyd and Christie Laing
- When insurance investigator Lana Lawton returns home Christmas, her only goal is to spend time with her mom and cheer up her nephew who is upset that his military father won’t make it home for Christmas. When she arrives, however, she discovers that a string of robberies along Main Street has the shop owners scratching their heads over who could have done it. Seeing her chance to earn a big promotion by doing some real P.I. work, Lana puts all of her efforts into trying to solve the case by any means necessary. Now, with Christmas Eve approaching and her suspect list narrowing, Lana must convince Nick, the police chief, to let her help with the investigation. As the pair start spending more and more time together on the case, they begin to see each other as more than co-investigators. Can Lana and Nick solve the case in time for Christmas and will Lana’s lead suspect disappear on Christmas even with a sleigh full of stolen goods? It may just take a lot of faith and a good bit of Christmas magic for a happily ever after!
W Network is the official home of Hallmark Channel in Canada!