W Network delivers countless romantic and heart-warming moments during Hallmark Channel’s Fall into Love! All your favourite movies back-to-back every weekend, with 20 all-new exclusive All New Fridays and Saturdays at 8pm e/p.
Love in the Limelight
All New Saturday Aug 6 at 8pm E/P
Starring Alexa PenaVega, Carlos PenaVega and Ivonne Coll
- After years of being pen pals with Nick, Summer’s teen crush and former lead singer of the popular boy band The Mendez Boyz, the two finally meet in person when he comes to town for a comeback concert. Their friendship has set the stage for romance and Summer’s Abuelita – a hip grandma with a growing TikTok following – encourages her to follow her heart.
Big Sky River
All New Friday Aug 12 at 8pm E/P
Starring Emmanuelle Vaugier and Kavan Smith
- Tara needs to go back to Parable, Montana, the place that made her the happiest, in order to move forward after a messy divorce. Her handsome neighbor presents an unexpected twist.
Romance in Style
All New Saturday Aug 13 at 8pm E/P
Starring Jaicy Elliot, Ben Hollingsworth and Candice Huffine
- Ella’s unique designs inspire publishing mogul Derek to include plus-sized fashion in his magazine. It’s not long before Derek realizes that Ella’s influence reaches far beyond the catwalk.
The Journey Ahead
All New Friday Aug 19 at 8pm E/P
Starring Holly Robinson Peete and Kaylee Bryant
- A famous Hollywood actress and a young wilderness expert drive from Los Angeles to New York. Along the way both women learn they can’t run from their past to create the future they want.
Dating the Delaneys
All New Saturday Aug 20 at 8pm E/P
Starring Rachel Boston and Paul Campbell
- Maggie Delaney is a divorced mother who ventures into the dating world with some help from Michael the single father of her son’s friend. At the same time, Maggie’s mother Barb and her teen daughter Emma begin romances of their own. As these three generations of women explore the highs and lows of modern dating, they learn that love and romance can be found at any age…and sometimes where you least expect it.
All New Friday Aug 26 at 8pm E/P
Starring Lacey Chabert and Ektor Rivera
- On the heels of a personal and professional setback, Chef Emma travels to Hawaii where she meets Ben, a handsome, reclusive surf instructor whose lessons help her to regain her footing.
Game, Set, Love
All New Saturday Aug 27 at 8pm E/P
Starring Davida Williams, Richard Harmon and Tracy Austin
- Former pro tennis player Taylor reluctantly agrees to coach her former doubles partner Ashley and her new partner Will, who needs to repair his reputation and career. Although Taylor and Will clash at first, she’s surprised to discover a different side to him. Even more surprising is when Taylor finds herself entering the tournament with Will after Ashley is sidelined by an injury. As they get ready to compete, the pair learns they just may be a perfect match.
Unthinkably Good Things
All New Friday Sept 2 at 8pm E/P
Starring Karen Pittman, Joyful Drake, Erica Ash, Lance Gross, Jermaine Love and Luca Seta
- At a crossroads in her career and love life, Allison is in need of the love and support of her two friends Melina and Reesa. When they visit her in Tuscany, the reunion causes each woman to reexamine the state of her own life and relationships. While they have different personalities and perspectives, they know each other’s truths and help to make life-changing decisions. Between the good wine, delicious food, a healthy serving of romance, set against the beautiful backdrop of Tuscany the three women relish in the importance of friendship and inspire each other to make this next season the best one yet and to take the leap to pursue the life and loves they have always wanted.
Marry Me in Yosemite
All New Saturday Sept 3 at 8pm E/P
Starring Cindy Busby and Tyler Harlow
- Zoe, a notable photojournalist, visits Yosemite landscapes made famous by Ansel Adams. When she meets Jack, an intriguing tour guide, he opens her eyes to new adventures as they embark on a journey. Starring Cindy Busby and Tyler Harlow.
All New Friday Sept 9 at 8pm E/P
Starring Aubrey Reynolds and Richard McWilliams
- Museum curator, Lily, finds a painting that’s identical to her and searches for the artist in Ireland. There, William, a charming man joins her on her quest and helps her rediscover love.
Marry Go Round
All New Saturday Sept 10 at 8pm E/P
Starring Amanda Schull and Brennan Elliott
- Abby is a successful executive moving to Paris and planning to marry Edward. Life is perfect until she learns her divorce to high school sweetheart Luke is not exactly official.
To Her, With Love
All New Friday Sept 16 at 8pm E/P
Starring Skye P. Marshall and Tobias Truvillion
- Two teachers fall for each other while saving their school’s art department.
Wedding of a Lifetime
All New Saturday Sept 17 at 8pm E/P
Starring Jonathan Bennett and Brooke D’Orsay
- A recently separated couple rekindles their romance when they are inadvertently entered into a nationally televised contest competing for an all-expenses-paid for wedding.
The Secrets of Bella Vista
All New Friday Sept 23 at 8pm E/P
Starring Rachelle Lefevre and Niall Matter
- When Tess inherits an apple orchard along with a half-sister she never met, she unravels the mystery of the family who abandoned her, ultimately finding a new understanding of herself.
Fly Away With Me
All New Saturday Sept 24 at 8pm E/P
Starring Natalie Hall and Peter Mooney
- When Angie moves into her “no pets allowed” building, a parrot arrives unexpectedly. New neighbor Ted and the dog he’s secretly sitting try to help her find the bird’s owner without being caught.
All New Saturday Oct 1 at 8pm E/P
Starring Tamera Mowry, Lyndie Greenwood, Krystal Joy Brown and Brad James
- After a booking mix-up, Samara’s birthday getaway turns into a week long journey where three friends rediscover their passions, their purpose, and romance.
Nikki & Nora: Sister Sleuths
All New Friday Oct 7 at 8pm E/P
Starring Hunter King and Rhiannon Fish
- Fraternal twins Nikki and Nora are forced back into each other’s lives when they inherit a detective agency. As they solve a murder, they realize their differences may be their greatest advantage.
All New Saturday Oct 8 at 8pm E/P
Starring Stephanie Bennett and Christopher Russell
- When Olivia learns her best friend intends to marry a breeder and leave the city, she decides to organize a bachelorette party at a ranch in the countryside. Fate soon strikes when Olivia finds herself falling for the owner of the ranch.
All New Friday Oct 14 at 8pm E/P
Starring Teri Hatcher and James Tupper
- On the eve of turning 50, a woman finds herself doing the most unexpected thing: rekindling a romance that ended 30 years ago.
Autumn in the City
All New Saturday Oct 15 at 8pm E/P
Starring Aimee Teegarden and Evan Roderick
- Optimistic Piper gives herself two months to find her passion in New York City. As she bounces between temp jobs, she and her jaded neighbor discover the beauty of the city together.
W Network is the official home of Hallmark Channel in Canada!