Creamy Ice-Cream, Grapefruit Icy and Caramel Coffee
- 4oz freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1cup sugar
- 2tsp instant coffee
- 3 can evaporated milk
- 1 tsp chocolate unsweetened
- 8 oz butter scotch liqueur
- 1 can vegetarian custard powder
- 1 tsp flavoured cream
- Place juice in a flat tray and freeze.
- Mix custard base of ice cream using vegetarian custard mix (follow manufacturers directions) remove from heat. Add 2 cans evaporated milk. Add liqueur. Place in ice cream maker and remove when finished. Place ice cream in freezer.
- Pour sugar in sauce pan on medium heat until it dissolves, then remove from heat. Mix coffee and chocolate and 1 can of warm milk and place in fridge. Once cool, add cold coffee and flavoured cream and blend slowly until smooth. Place in fridge to cool.
- Grapefruit Icy on the bottom, then the ice cream on top, then pour an ounce of caramel topping. Serve Cold.
A lively and entertaining half hour series that follows five strangers as they take turns creating the perfect dinner party for their fellow amateur chefs. Each dinner party host is given one night to impress their party attendees and competitors with scrumptious food, sparkling décor and stimulating conversation. At the end of the night, each diner rates the party. The very next night, it’s another mouth-watering meal at another host’s home, once again, the dinner-party marathoners rate the night. At the end of the week, the top rated host or hostess wins the reward of $1000 and bragging rights as the ‘host with the most’.
Come Dine With Me Canada